Have you ever wanted to play a fairy godparent for a day? Now’s your chance! Wheels For Wishes is a vehicle donation program benefiting Make-A-Wish® Missouri, and helping kids in Kansas City, St. Joseph, Brookfield, Kirksville, Columbia, Warrensburg, and Nevada. Our charity vehicle donation program helps turns cars, trucks, motorcycles, SUVs, RVs, and even boats in to wishes for children in the Kansas City area and all over Missouri. If you have an old car you’re looking to get rid of, car donation is a convenient alternative to selling or trading in your vehicle. Plus, we'll do everything for you, so we make donating a car so simple! Best of all, your old car will be turned into a wish for a child in Kansas City.
Our Vehicle Donation Program Takes Care Of Everything And You Get A Tax Deduction:
- Free pick-up and towing of all vehicles, running or not, anywhere in Missouri even St. Louis.
- Get the maximum possible tax deduction for your charity vehicle donation. Unlike many others we are a fully registered IRS 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization.
- Our professional service makes the vehicle donation process simple and easy.
- The knowledge that your vehicle will help a Kansas City child.
Do you have an old car sitting in your driveway that you want to get rid of but don't know how to do it? Would you like to do something to help a child with a life-threatening conditions in the Kansas City, Mo., area? We can help with both. You can donate your car today and help make it possible for children right here in Kansas City to enjoy the world around them. Whether it's visiting Science City at Union Station or taking a trip the Kansas City Zoo, your donation will fulfill wishes, and give these children the chance to participate in amazing activities.
For children every positive experience is priceless. For many of these children, though, taking part in some of these activities is out of reach without help. That's where you come in.
Your car donation enables the Make-A-Wish Foundation to use the proceeds to benefit the lives of children in the Kansas City area and make their wishes come true. The Make-A-Wish Foundation is a well-known and trusted organization, so you can rest assured that your donation is going to support a safe and worthy cause.
You might see a child you've helped
The next time you're at a Royals baseball game or see a show at the Starlight Theater, you could be happy knowing that your generous vehicle donation made it possible for a child to enjoy those pleasures, too. You can have the satisfaction of knowing that your donation went to help a child in your own community.
Every child is important and so is every donation. We make the donation process simple by providing information on exactly how to donate a car. We provide the forms you need and we'll even pick up your vehicle, free of charge, so you don't have to worry about getting it to us. We can save you from having to worry about advertising your car and dealing with the hassle of trying to sell it. We take care of all the details for you. Your car donation also qualifies you for a sizable charitable tax deduction on your federal tax return.
If you're ready to get rid of that eyesore in your driveway and make a difference in the life of a Kansas City child, then give us a call. The generosity of caring people like you makes it possible for us to do what we love to do. We can turn the donation of your rusty old car into the fulfillment of a wish for a child. What could be better than that?
Three Easy Steps To Donate A Vehicle To Benefit Missouri Kids
We make the process as easy as possible whether donating on-line or by phone.
- Start by giving us a call at 1-855-366-9474 or filling out our easy vehicle donation form. Our experienced vehicle donation representatives are available any time to help you with the donation process and answer any questions you might have.
- Next, we'll contact you within 24 hours of the next business day to arrange for your vehicle pick up! We tow any vehicle, anywhere in Missouri, at no cost to you.
- Finally, we'll mail out your tax deductible receipt. Save this and deduct it from your taxes at the end of the year. Any donations we receive on-line before 12:00 A.M. January 1st count for that tax year, so there's never been a better time than now to donate a car.